Monday, December 19, 2022

ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ฮนโ„“โ„“ ฯฮฑัƒ

Her look was enticing but her body protrusive
Twas a dare from my daughter that allowed me to her
Her world was illusive, her world was carefree
She was so knotty yet passionate and true

True to the cares of which I found out later
Were abusive and selfish, manipulative and toxic
Such a pretty face but with low self-worth
Wrapped in deceit, I became her ego's possession

She scorched my world with godly vengeance
When I addressed my separation
The monster within her was waiting
For such an event to play with

I did her wrong, and I know it
When I removed her from my digs
Her reprisal became undaunting
To court, to court, and you will pay!

Stephen's Spilt inK      Copyright 6/2022

Mandy, will never be enough for me to stay

No comments: