Friday, January 20, 2023

Ɨ'vɇ ĦȺđ Ɇnøᵾǥħ Ⱥnđ Ɨ Ⱥɨn'ŧ ǤønnȺ ŦȺꝁɇ Ɨŧ Nø Møɍɇ

 

You been fuezin', you been fussin'
And I'm disenchanted with discussin'
I ain't lookin' to even the score,
But I ain't gonna take it any no more!

I can feel your arrows piercing my heart
And was hopin' by now, you'd a-used yer smarts
So in an effort to avoid one of us hittin' the floor,
I ain't gonna take this shit anymore!!

All of this anger, resentment and hate,
Can you please just stop it before it's too late?
You're pushing my limits, you ungrateful whore
Just trying to be real, I ain't gonna take it no more.

Can you hear what you're saying?
It's like a wedge you're replaying!
This same fuckin' topic, I've heard it before
Enough is enough, I ain't takin' it no more

I'm guessing by now there's nothing more I can say
So it's high-time I'm leavin' get th-fuck outa my way!
I know you'll be ranting all night through the morning
I ain't gonna take it, I've given you warning.

Now that I'm alone, I've come to my senses
Ain't got no time to put up defenses
You know that I love you no less or no more
I'll see you tomorrow, I'm closing the door.

And I ain't gonna take it no less and no more

Stephen's Spilt inK Copyright 06/2022, All Rights Reserved

No comments: