Friday, January 20, 2023

ะ†'ะผ ะฐ ะ…ะผะพะบัั“, ะ†'ะผ ะฐ ะˆะพะบัั“

I'm a smoker, I'm a Joker,
I'm a Midnight Toker
In a car, in a bar;
I'm a Tamalie greenback broker!

I'm a seaker,  I 'm a freaker, 
I'm a Midnight tweaker.
Get too high, gonna die,
but tomorrow I'm the preacher!

I'm a lug, I'm a thug,
I'm a midnite jitterbug
In the mood to be lewd,
I put a socker in yer mug

I'm a hacker, I'm a cracker,
I'm a Midnight snacker
I'm a suiter With computor,
on the web I'll be your tracker

But I'm a stroker, a cum soaker,
aeh, I'm a midnight tush poker
I gotta licker, then I'll dicker,
she gonna cum a whole lot quicker!

I'm gonna tryer, if shes a cryer.
I'm a midnight getter higher
In the bush, inner tush
If I really gotta; I will buy her!

July 4, 2022, Steve Shearer - Copyright July ‎22, ‎2013, All Rights Reserved

No comments: